Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Garage/ Studio tour

This is my "Studio", its not much but it works.:)
We inherited this bakers rack years ago, but have never used it for much, it is the perfect place to keep finished work...temporarily.
 I LOVE MY WHEEL.  It is a VL Whisper, made by SHIMPO. 
 It is super quiet, so there is none of the whirring sound that other electric wheels have. 
(so Annoying)  
I use the little plastic drawers to store all my tools, it was actually Coopers First "Dresser"
 This is my Wedging/work table, Nick built it for me when i was in college, it was at the college my senior year when i had my own work space, and it has gone back and forth between the garage and my studio at the school since we moved here.  It is super sturdy and the height is just perfect, since Nick made it for me.
 Super exciting I know, but even though it is small, it is functional.

It is nice to have somewhere to work during the summer.  i will soon be crowded out though as Nick needs more an more room to work on restoring his truck.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this. Awesome! I am going to send my sister here to look too. I have pictures of you throwing when you let Lyla and Sam hang out. I will send them to you, once I figure out how to get them off my phone! Love you talented lady!

    ReplyDelete